The National Safety Council and Our Driving Concern host informative webinars to help you incorporate best safety practices into your safety program. Learn from top experts and knowledgeable practitioners. Hear the latest trends and information on a wide range of safety topics. Presentations are typically 15-30 minutes, with time at the end for questions. Our presenters provide insight into resources and helpful information for keeping your employees safe on the roads, on and off the job.
For a list of our upcoming webinars, click here.
2018 Webinar Archive
- Zero Impairment in Your Community
- Until Everyone Makes it Home Safe
- How to Build the Ideal Roadside Emergency Kit
- Why You Should Maintain Your Company Vehicles
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- During the Trip: Skills for Avoiding Common Crash Causes
- Engaging Ways to Address Distracted Driving at Work
- Why Should Employers Worry about Fatigue, and How Does Fatigue Impact Employers?
- Outside the Vehicle: Reversing the Rise of Pedestrian Vehicular Incidents
- Before the Journey: Tips for Making Sure You and Your Vehicle Are Prepared
- What is the Fatigue Cost Calculator, and How Would an Employer Use Such an Amazing Tool?
2017 Webinar Archive
- Rail Safety: Highway Grade Crossing Safety
- Drowsy Driving: Causes, Consequences and Countermeasures
- Employer Distracted Driving Programs; They’re a Good Thing!
- Impact on Safety — Backing Vehicles
- Techniques for Backing
- Dashboard Technology: Friend or Foe?
- Drugged on the Job: How to Address the Growing Opioid Issue
- Journey to Safety Excellence: General Overview
- How to Use the Journey to Safety Excellence: Guides and Safety Forum
- Journey to Safety Excellence Website: Features and Benefits
- Putting Traffic Safety into Your Safety Culture Makes Good $ense
- Our Brains on Technology: A Risky Combo for Drivers
- Hands-Free or Handheld: Risks Your Workplace Can’t Afford