Our Driving Concern and the National Safety Council host informative webinars to help you
incorporate best safety practices into your safety program. Learn from top experts and knowledgeable practitioners. Hear the latest trends and information on a wide range of safety topics. Presentations are typically 30-45 minutes, with time at the end for questions. Our presenters provide insight into resources and helpful information for keeping your employees safe on the roads, on and off the job.
For a list of our upcoming webinars, click here.
- Drowsy Driving: Causes, Consequences and Countermeasures
- Employer Distracted Driving Programs; They’re a Good Thing!
- Impact on Safety — Backing Vehicles
- Techniques for Backing
- Dashboard Technology: Friend or Foe?
- Drugged on the Job: How to Address the Growing Opioid Issue
- Journey to Safety Excellence: General Overview
- How to Use the Journey to Safety Excellence: Guides and Safety Forum
- Journey to Safety Excellence Website: Features and Benefits
- Putting Traffic Safety into Your Safety Culture Makes Good $ense
- Our Brains on Technology: A Risky Combo for Drivers
- Hands-Free or Handheld: Risks Your Workplace Can’t Afford