When nature calls, you can reach a captive audience with our free Toilet Tabloids that carry important traffic safety messages such as these:
- In 2017, there were 71,415 crashes in Oklahoma; 48.8% occurred on city streets and the majority of crashes occurred between the hours of 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- 171 people were killed in alcohol-related crashes across the state in 2017
- There were 5,540 crashes involving large trucks in Oklahoma in 2017; 29.1% of those crashes occurred on interstate highways
Print and post each issue of Toilet Tabloids on the doors or walls of the bathroom stalls in your workplace. Or, wherever else you deem appropriate …
- June 2019: Drive High – Get a DUI
- May 2019: Motorcycles Are Hard to See. Do a Double-Take.
- April 2019: Best Drivers Are Aware …
- March 2019: It’s Not About the Luck of the Irish
- February 2019: Only Your … Shadow Knows
- January 2019: New Year, Fresh Start